Exmoor Farmers Livestock Auctions Ltd
At Exmoor Farmers we offer a full range of professional services for all your property requirements.
Undertaken for all your requirements including, but not limited to
- Probate Valuations
- Property Valuations for Inheritance Tax purposes, trust valuations etc.
- Insurance Valuations
- Live and Deadstock
- Valuations for Mortgages and Business Planning
- Valuations in accordance with the RICS regulations and guidance. - "The Red Book"
- End of tenancy matters
As Land Agents we can answer all your requirements in terms of letting in a variety of ways
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Annual Grazing Licences
- Licences for and Management for letting of business and other premises
Basic Payment Scheme/Environmental Stewardship
We undertake all aspects of hands on day to day management for your business from completing your Basic Payment Form to applying and managing for all available Countryside Stewardship Schemes. We currently manage in the region of 180 Basic Payment claims annually together with management of many Environmental Stewardship Agreements and now Countryside Stewardship, on Exmoor and further afield. We also manage environmental agreements for several Commoners' Associations.
Sale and Transfer of Entitlements
We also undertake claims for compulsory purchase and/or compensation claims that are associated with utility companies, we frequently deal with negotiations to mitigate the works and deal with the compensation claim subsequently. Prudently negotiated works can minimise the effect of such schemes and it is typically a no-cost to the landowner as the untility companies pay the Agents’ fees.
- Initial appraisal - free and confidential
- Local knowledge, national links
- Excellent and personal service
- Competitive rates
- Quick response time
- Quality brochures
- Method of sale to suit your property - Private Treaty, Tender or Auction
- Local, regional and national advertising as required
- Photos included
- Internet - 3 sites in use
- After sale services - "no extra cost"
- Alterations to Basic Payment Scheme
- Alterations to Environmental Scheme
- Liaison and assistance with solicitors enquiries
Farm Dispersal Sales
Exmoor Farmers are pleased to undertake a large variety of work and offer a flexible and competitive service to our clients. Recently other varied projects have included solar and wind renewable energy, negotiation of an option deal for development of a commercial/residential development site.
Peter Huntley & Gethin Rees are both Registered Valuers and Fellows of the CAAV.